Seven Rila Lakes day hike
This day hike takes place in one of the most spectacular locations in Bulgaria – the Seven Lakes district in Rila. Situated in the highest mountain on the Balkans – Rila, the Seven Lakes offer a true mountain experience, easily accessible from Sofia. We will hike by all of the seven lakes up to a viewpoint, where all of them are visible.
Our day tour includes:
– Pick-up from your hotel in Sofia
– Transfer to the Panichishte resort in Rila
– Chairlift to the Seven Lakes area
– 2-3h hike in the area, walking by all of the lakes one by one to the top of the cirque where all of them are visible from.
– Transfer back to your hotel
Prices per group: 360BGN (180EUR) – for up to 4 people
550BGN (275EUR) – for 5-7 people
For reservations: just send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Or write to us on messenger:
Sofia Green Tour is an NGO project of the Eco-oriented Factor foundation. Our aim is to popularise an active way of living amongst travellers as well as locals.All of our free tour guides are volunteers. By participating in our organised tours and events you support our cause and help us create a more eco-friendly living environment. You can also support us by liking our facebook page or posting a review on trip advisor. Enjoy your stay in Bulgaria!